Terms of Service
We use these basic terms throughout the agreement, and they have specific meanings. You should know what we mean when we use each of the terms. There's not going to be a test on it, but it's still useful information.
- The “Agreement” refers, collectively, to all the terms, conditions, notices contained or referenced in this document (the “Terms of Service” or the "Terms") and all other operating rules, policies (including the Selectliving Privacy Statement) and procedures that we may publish from time to time on the Website.
- The “Service” refers to the applications, software, products, and services provided by Selectliving.in
- The “Website” refers to Selectliving's website located at Selectliving.in, and all content, services, and products provided by GitBook at or through the Website. It also refers to Selectliving-owned subdomains of Selectliving.in
- “The User,” “You,” and “Your” refer to the individual person, company, or organization that has visited or is using the Website or Service; that accesses or uses any part of the account; or that directs the use of the account in the performance of its functions. A User must be at least 13 years of age.
- “Content” refers to content featured or displayed through the Website, including without limitation text, data, articles, images, photographs, graphics, software, applications, designs, features, and other materials that are available on the Website or otherwise available through the Service. "Content" also includes Services. “User-Generated Content” is Content, written or otherwise, created or uploaded by our Users. "Your Content" is Content that you create or own.
B. Account Terms
A human must create your account; you must be 13 or over; you must provide a valid email address; and you may not have more than one free account. You alone are responsible for your account and anything that happens while you are signed in to or using your account. You are responsible for keeping your account secure.
You must provide a valid email address in order to complete the signup process. Make sure the phone number provided by you is in working condition, we may communicate with you through your phone if required.
2. Account Requirements
We have a few simple rules for accounts on Selectliving.in's Service.
- You must be a human to create an account. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted. We do permit machine accounts:
- A machine account is an account set up by an individual human who accepts the Terms on behalf of the account, provides a valid email address, and is responsible for its actions. A machine account is used exclusively for performing automated tasks. Multiple users may direct the actions of a machine account, but the owner of the account is ultimately responsible for the machine's actions. You may maintain no more than one free machine account in addition to your free personal account.
- One person or legal entity may maintain no more than one free account
- Overall, the number of Users must not exceed the number of accounts you've ordered from us.